Children are fond of scribbling, doodling all over the walls, and are not easy to clean.
Now, with the magic water painting book, your kids can paint in free and no more worry about cleaning the wall.
Magic water painting book is not only a toy, but also a bridge to promote the parent-child relationship.
Parents can take their children to paint, read, write, read pictures, and at the same time promote your kids’active cognition, train your kids’keen observation ability, inspire your kids’ rich imagination and accumulate your kids’active creativity.
1. This product adopts high-tech non-toxic, non-pollution, green environmental protection material.
2. The painting will be dry as soon as naturally disappear, and can recycle to use.
3. There is water in the pen, not dirty clothes and rooms! The back of the drawing board is waterproof and won’t wet the floor.
Suitable age: 3Y+
Pattern: Fruits, Ocean, Vehicle, Frozen, Dinosaur, Snow White
Methods of use:
1. Fill the pen with clear water or soak the pen tip in the water to make the pen automatically absorb water, then your kids can draw on the drawing board at will(When the pen is used for the first time, twist the pen head out and soak in warm water for 30 minutes, so that the pen can be fully moist and swell,reload tap water or potable water, then the pen will be more fluid.)
2. The painting handwriting appears immediately when you draw;
3. The handwriting will disappears with the water mark evaporate, and the canvas returns to its original form, so that the child can continue to create.(Note: The speed of water trace drying depends on the degree of environmental dryness. In summer, it is usually about 5-10 minutes. In winter, because of the great difference in indoor temperature, it is not very good to determine. In some places, the water quality is yellowed. It is possible to leave a mark on the edge of the part of the painting but not affect the using. If the mark is too much, you can wash it with clear water just OK!)
4.When the drawing board is stored, please dry the water of the pen.